Please join DCWW at the upcoming “Wonder Woman Tech Global Summit” Friday, January 26, 2018 from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM at the Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center.
This amazing event will highlight women and underrepresented innovators and leaders in STEAM industries.
This intimate one-day event will feature CEO’s, C-Suites, CDO’s, innovators, and global thought leaders, special keynotes, dynamic speakers and panelists, a breakfast and luncheon. Seating is limited for this premier event! Followed by a Diversity Career Fair and Expo!
- Prashanthi Rao Raman – Director of Public Policy, Lyft (Keynote)
- Nzinga Shaw – SVP Diversity & Inclusion Officer for the NBA Atlanta Hawks/Philips Arena
- Jameela R. Akbari – Chief, Strategic Workforce Planning Staff for the Chief Information Officer at U.S. Department of State
- Christopher Wink – Publisher & CEO of Techinal.ly
- Aerica Banks- Patent Policy Analyst at Google, BEACON Co-founder
- Shannon Turner – Founder of Hear Me Code
And many more…
Register now for this one-of-a-kind event!
ABOUT WONDER WOMAN TECH
Creating an impact for our Future Innovators
Wonder Women Tech’s mission is to highlight, celebrate and educate women and the underrepresented in STEAM industries. We create conferences, events, workshops and initiatives where we bring together changemakers, pioneers, innovators, and high-level speakers and attendees to explore ideas, discussions, and solutions for women and the underrepresented to succeed and thrive. We seek to ‘disrupt the conference model’ and create a shift in diversity and inclusion within STEAM industries by offering revolutionary content and impactful discussions that will further the development of women, girls and the underrepresented as innovators.