Becoming a sponsor of DC Web Women is a great way for your company to show its support for women and girls in technology. As one of the oldest professional women’s organizations in the Washington, D.C., area, DCWW has created a diverse support network through our seminars, workshops, career development programs and networking events. DCWW also spearheads such initiatives as Girls Rock on the Web (GROW) which allows girls ages 8 through 12 to participate in workshops on the latest technology.
Benefits of sponsorship include the opportunity to:
- Reach over 3,000 members across the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
- Expose your brand to members of the metropolitan area’s vibrant and, active technology communities.
- Obtain access to a diverse and highly educated talent pool in technology, including experts in web design and development, graphic design, information technology, Internet marketing, content development, social media, e-learning, e-commerce, search engine optimization, and project management.
We welcome your generous sponsorship to help us continue our larger mission of support and advocacy of girls and women in technology.
Your company can help support DCWW and its mission by:
- Provide funding for DCWW events and programs.
- Offering in-kind sponsorship of venues/event space, technology or career training, and marketing.
- Serving as a speaker at DCWW events.
- Donating products and services for DCWW events and programs.